Model No.: TMP06
Tiamulin Fumarate Premix
Best Quality Animal Health Product
This product is white to off-white crystal granular.
Tiamulin Fumarate belongs to pleuromutilin antibiotics, and has bactericidal effect against sensitive bacteria in high concentration. By means of combination with ribosome 50S subunit, Tiamulin Fumarate shall suppress bacteria protein synthesis.
Tiamulin Fumarate has satisfactory anti-microbial activity against mycoplasma and swine treponema hyodysenteriae, and as well as preferable antibacterial activity against most gram-positive bacteria, including staphylococcus, streptococcus(except for group D streptococcus). It also play a role against actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, and has relatively low antibacterial activity against most gram-negative bacteria.
This product shall be compatible with aureomycin at the ratio of 1:4, and it is treatable to swine bacterial enteritis, bacterial pneumonia, treponema-caused swine dysentery. It also has remarkable effect on mycoplasma pneumonia, and pneumoniacaused by combination infection of bordetella bronchisepticaand pasteurella multocida.
Significant absorption effect for swine oral administration. Bioacailability is about 85% after single dose administration, and peak serum concentration occur after 2~4 hours. And drug is wide spreading in animal body, and the highest density comes up at lung tissue. Tiamulin Fumarate is broadly metabolized in animal body, then turns into more than 20 kinds of metabolites, some of which has antibacterial activity. And Tiamulin Fumarate metabolites is mainly excreted as feces via bile, and about 30% excreted as urine.
(1) Feeding together with polyether antibiotics, such as Monensin, Salinomycin, and Narasin, etc, will give rise to slow growth, ataxia, paralytic syndromes, even death.
(2) If use together with other ribosome 50S subunit-combining antibiotics(such as macrolides antibiotics, lincomycin), drug function will be reduced due to their competition on same action site.
[Effect and function]
Pleuromutilin antibiotics. It is mainly used as precaution and treatment for swine mycoplasma pneumonia, actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, and swine dysentery caused by treponema.
[Usage and dosage]
Premix 10%: Calculated based on this product.
Mixed in feedstuff: every 1000kg feedstuff, 400~1000g for swine, continuous use for 5~10 days.
Premix 80%: Calculated based on this product.
Mixed in feedstuff: every 1000kg feedstuff, 50~125g for swine, continuous use for 5~10 days.
Normal dosage for swine, sometimes skin erythema occurs. If over-dosed, it might cause swine short salivation, vomit and central nervous depressant.
(1) Forbidden to use together with polyether antibiotics, such as Monensin, Salinomycin, and Narasin, etc.
(2) Avoid exposure to eye and skin.
(3) If environment temperature is above 40℃, feedstuff mixed with this product shall be stored within 7 days.
7 days for swine.
25kg/bag (Premix 10%), 20kg/drum (Premix 80%)
Keep airtight and shading in a dry place at room temperature.
Shandong Shengli Bioengineering Co., Ltd
- Company Name: Shandong Shengli Bioengineering Co., Ltd
- Representative: Zhang Zhenghai
- Product/Service: Tiamulin Fumarate , Tylvalosin Tartrate , Florfenicol Powder , Spectinomycin And Lincomycin , Hainanmycin Sodium , Doxycycline Hyclate Soluble Powder
- Capital (Million US $): 200000000RMB
- Year Established: 2004
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 51% - 60%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 51 -60 People
- No. of QC Staff: 51 -60 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 30,000-50,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.118, Tongji Road, High-tech Zone, Jining, Shandong, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Sun
- Tel: 86-537-2481087
Premium Related Products