GMP Certified Hydrocortisone Butyrate Cream, Hydrocortisone Acetate Eye Drops
Model No.: HCTBC
Composition: Every tube (10g) of cream contains Hydrocortisone Butyrate 10mg.
Excipient: Glycerol, Propylene Glycol, White Vaseline, Liquid Paraffin, Ethylparaben, Purified Water
Description: A white cream.
Indications: It is used for the treatment of allergic dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, eczema, cutaneous pruritus, neurodermatitis etc.
Specification: 0.1%(10g: 10mg)
Dosage and Administration: It is externally applied to the affected area for twice daily.
Adverse Reactions: Prolonged use may cause atrophoderma, capillarectasis, pigmentation and secondary infection. The allergic reaction can occur on occasion.
Contraindications: Infected dermatitis.
(1) Pregnant and lactation women or children using the product should consult with the doctor or pharmacist.
(2) Only external use, avoid contacting with skin breakage.
(3) Avoid contacting with eye and other mucous membrane.
(4) Patient who has the symptom of skin allergy and irritation should suspend immediately and clean the cream during the period of using the product, if necessary, consult with the doctor.
(5) Large area and long term using the product is not recommended; If continue using the product for one week but the symptom does not relieve, please consult with the doctor or pharmacist.
(6) Patients of hypersensitivity to this drug should be contraindicated; Patient who allergies to medicines, foods or other substances should be used with caution.
(7) If the character of product is changed, the product should be contraindicated.
(8) Keep out of the reach of children.
(9) Children using the product must be ward by the adult.
(10) If combining with other drugs please inform the doctor.
Interactions: If combining with other drugs please discuss with your doctor.
Pharmacological Actions: The product is a kind of glucocorticoids. It has the effect of anti-inflammation, antiallergic, relief of itch and decrease of exudation.
Storage: Preserved in tightly closed container, stored in a cool place below 20º C and protected from light.
Package: Supplied in an aluminum tube containing 10g cream, 1tube/box;
Expired date: 36 months
|Indication:||It is used for the treatment of allergic dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, eczema, cutaneous pruritus, neurodermatitis etc.|
|Usage volume:||It is externally applied to the affected area for twice daily.|